1. Confirm that your company should join the MFi Program.
If you intend to develop or manufacture an electronic accessory which will connect to an Apple device using MFi licensed technology, your company must first join the MFi Program. See Who Needs to Join for more details.
2. Create an Apple ID using your company's domain name and submit an enrollment form.
Create an Apple ID using your company's domain name to complete the enrollment form, execute the online NDA, and submit the form. This Apple ID cannot be a shared company Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID that uses your company's domain name, you do not need to create a new one. Visit MFi Login Help for more details.
Some of the information you will be asked to provide on the enrollment form is below.
- A registered legal entity name
- Address for the principal place of business or corporate headquarters. Post office boxes are not accepted.
- Corporate domain name and website
- Your work email address associated with the domain name
- Company D-U-N-S number
Note: Your Apple ID must match your corporate email address that uses your company's domain name and is for your sole use. Department or generic email addresses such as "info@" or "developer@" are not permitted.
3. Complete company identity verification.
Submit your company D-U-N-S Number on the enrollment form. The D-U-N-S Number is a unique nine-digit number that identifies business entities on a location-specific basis. Your D-U-N-S Number will be used to check the identity and legal entity status of your organization as part of our enrollment verification process for joining the MFi Program.
4. Execute an MFi License.
Once identity verification is completed and your enrollment form is approved, you will receive the MFi License Agreement for review and signature.